Formally known as the Prince of Wales Hotel and originally constructed in 1857, this building carries a history like no other. This exceptional 3 level hospitality venue has future potential, in the meant time it offers a secure waterfront investment.
Situated in the heart of Williamstown's busy and bustling hospitality and tourist precinct.
- Land: 460m2 approx.
- Building: 900m2 approx. comprising
- Ground level restaurant/bar
- 1st level theatre/bar
- 3rd level - three-bedroom accommodation - Master with Ensuite
- Male and female bathrooms on all floors
- 2 large commercial kitchens plus a prep room on the ground and first floor
- Dumb waiter
- Manager's office
- Private dining areas
- Function areas
- Multiple bars
1 Nelson Place:
- Leased to The Titanic Hotel
- Current rent $180,000 per annum plus GST plus outgoings
- Brand new lease - Term 5x5x5 years
1A Nelson place:
- Leased to Prince and Buoy café
- Current rent $25,000 per annum plus GST plus outgoings
Combined rent: $205,000 per annum plus GST
Ideally located 6km from the Melbourne CBD on Williamstown's waterfront and in an area offering multiple future development outcomes this is your chance to be the captain of the titanic that really can't sink